Back to School is one of the busiest times of the year and can get a little stressful. The secret to managing the stresses that come along with getting your child ready is preparation. Here are 7 Back to School Essentials for the busy mom to get prepared for the new school year.
- Marc Fisher Day by Day Horizontal Tote (Macy’s) Sleek and styled for your daily endeavors, this classic carryall from Marc Fisher is the perfect choice. Rendered in smooth faux leather with polished hardware, the generous interior stashes all your here-to-there essentials. Here is one in Red
- Nike Downshifter Running Shoes (Amazon) Perfect for your daily trek, these women’s Nike Downshifter 6 running shoes ensure long-lasting comfort and stability.
- Jacqueline Three-Hand Date Leather Watch (Fossil) Rich leather straps and a polished round dial make Jacqueline this season’s most irresistible timepiece. This watch is interchangeable with many great color and fabric options.
- Green Tile Tea Glass Carafe (Costco Plus World Market) Out with the coffee and in with the tea. There are so many benefits to drinking tea and now you have no excuses. Brew hot or iced tea and take it to go with this double-wall insulated glass tea carafe which includes a strainer and an airtight lid. My Morning Mate Tea offers a delicious alternative to your coffee. More travel tea containers can be purchased here, here, and here.
- This is my Ulta Lip Collection. Ulta Lip Crayon allows you to get great, long-lasting lip color, Ulta Brilliant Color Lip Gloss provides great color with a high shine finish and non-sticky feel (It is infused with Aloe and Vitamins A & E) that hydrates and conditions your lips, and Ulta Lip Primer helps smooth dry and textured lips creating the perfect canvas for comfortable, smooth and longer lasting lip color.
- Kate Spade New York Live It, Love It Journal (Barnes and Noble) I love a stylish and functional notebook to keep things all together, and this bundle of 2 gives me just that. Other cute notebooks can be found here, here, and here.
- Forest Feast Meal Planner and Shopping List (Amazon) Showcasing photography and watercolor illustrations from Erin Gleeson’s Cookbook Forest Feast (Amazon), this 50-sheet pad features a Monday-to-Sunday grid for planning weekly meals and a perforated shopping-list section for keeping track of items to buy. The pad also has a magnetic back so that it can be displayed on your refrigerator.